Microsoft BI Consulting
As a Microsoft National System Integration (NSI) and Microsoft Gold Partner, Capax Global is global leader in Business Intelligence (BI) consulting solutions that leverage a wide array of Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) technologies.
- Dashboards and scorecards
- Big Data Analytics
- Predictive Analysis
- Enterprise Information Management
- Data Warehousing
- Business Analytics
- PerformancePoint and PowerPivot
Microsoft Parallel Data Warehouse
Organizations need actionable and timely business insights from rapidly growing data. Take advantage of Microsoft SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW) and its massively parallel processing (MPP) architecture to gain scalable performance, flexibility, and hardware choices with the most comprehensive data warehouse solution available.
The Parallel Data Warehouse solution is many times more scalable and responds to queries up to 100 times faster than traditional SQL Server data warehouse deployments. The new data warehouse solution works with Microsoft SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse MPP architecture to create a massively scalable, easy-to-manage appliance that can grow from 10 to more than 600 terabytes of information, without impact to performance.
Business Intelligence Reporting
Capax Global understands how users want to interact with, present, and share information. These styles are defined in part by a user’s or group of users’ unique information needs, along with the organization’s existing reporting capabilities, infrastructure, and skillsets of both business users and IT. Our experienced consultants work to understand your reporting needs in the following reporting styles:
- Self-Service Analysis – Self-Service Analysis describes free-form reporting and analysis by users so that they can integrate data from disparate sources and drill-down and understand the root cause for data anomalies. These non-technical users value the ability to perform their own reporting and analysis without relying on IT or others.
- Business Reporting – This style describes formatted reports that are created by advanced business users or analysts. Reports are typically based upon approved corporate data, and then shared more broadly with managers, teams, or departments. In this style, IT involvement is moderate, usually overseeing the distribution and monitoring of the reporting environment and building of the structured data layer upon which the reports are built.
- Parameterized & Operational Reporting – Similar to the Business Reporting style, Parameterized & Operational Reporting is also characterized by fixed-format reports. The reports, however, are authored and managed by IT instead of business users and usually follow a pixel perfect format and rendering style. Consistency, scalability, manageability, and automated distribution are some of the key characteristics of this style.
- Performance Monitoring – This style describes dashboard-style reports that allow users to quickly and easily monitor the performance of their business. This style is catered to executive level or department leadership who require at-a-glance visibility on the health of the business, but it often also permits further investigation via interactivity.
- Scorecarding – Scorecarding is a style that describes highly summarized views with Key Performance Indicators (or KPIs) measured and scored against predefined targets such as a balanced scorecard. This style is generally a part of a performance management program, though it can also be used to measure operational performance.
Capax Global will work to ensure you are better prepared to make a decision and feel confident you are choosing the right tool or tools for your solution.
Contact Capax Global
Let Capax Global help you to deliver credible, consistent data to the right users across the organization with a complete end-to-end solution. Contact us today.